Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cup of coffee and a wake up call

That's what he told me I was to him. I am good for nothing but a cup of coffee and a wake up call. That is what my husband thinks of me, I am useless. Apparently, all he thinks I do well is to pull him out of bed in the morning, and make his coffee. But even though I can't make him happy, I am pleasing to the Lord. I was "fearfully and wonderfully made" (psalm 139:14), in the image of my Father. I am just who He wants me to be. I was made to serve Him, and in honoring my vows, I am doing that.

Although, I desperately want him to pull me close to him and say, "I love you... I have been so wrong." God willing, that day will come.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment