Thursday, September 24, 2009

I ran out of soda (language)

Are you having a bad day? I don't understand how anybody could get upset about soda. Was it really worth making me feel bad? I could have given you the money for a big gulp. But I don't think that was the issue, was it? I'm am easy target. You take all your anger out on me, the person who loves you more than anyone else in the world, because it's easy for you.
How many more years do you plan to make me to sit back and let you make me feel like I am worthless? It's funny, because a few years ago, I would have told you to screw off, but now, you have drilled that in to my head so deeply, that I believe you. I don't see my worth anymore. All I see in myself is a fat ass useless bitch. Is that what you were looking to do? If so, congrats.






No comments:

Post a Comment